Some of the time you may need to check in at the air terminal with a printed copy of your e-ticket.
You may need to check in at the air terminal when:
- There is no online registration accessible.
- You are going with a pet or a newborn child.
- You have not checked in online in time.
This may should be paid for.
How can it function?
- Continue to the aircraft registration counter at the airplane terminal and demonstrate to them your printed e-ticket.
- This archive has the majority of the data that they have to produce your ticket.
If you don't mind read your e-ticket precisely for guidelines about your registration procedure.